BRONTE REPORT

tributaryhunter

HIT BRONTE LAST NITE FOR A FEW HOURS LAST NITE IN THE PARK, ALL I CAN SAY IS CARCASSAES EVERYWHER, PRETTY DAMN DISCUSTING OH WELL IT NEVER CHANGES THERE YEAR AFTER YEAR ANYWAY, AS SOON AS YOU GET IN THE PARKING LOT ALL YOU CAN SMELL IS ROTTING FISH, THE CREEK IS UP AND MUDDY A FEW FISH MOVING THROUGH, DIDN'T GET ANY, SEEN A FEW PEOPLE CHASE SOME IN THE RAPIDS THATS NOTHING NEW TO SEE, AT LEAST THE FISH CAN GET UP AND HARD FOR SNAGGERS TO GET THEM

CHEERS

Havent been up the creek for 3yrs, its disgusting.Igoto lowville instead, no tires,shopping carts or bags in the creek.I wonder if any runoff is coming from the auto wreckers yard. That might explain why so many die before passing that area.I saw a female salmon struggling at the tracks and not ready to lay her eggs.I wonder why?cheers

Havent been up the creek for 3yrs, its disgusting.Igoto lowville instead, no tires,shopping carts or bags in the creek.I wonder if any runoff is coming from the auto wreckers yard. That might explain why so many die before passing that area.I saw a female salmon struggling at the tracks and not ready to lay her eggs.I wonder why?cheers

you might want to check the regs lowville closed on sept 25th