How's the bird hunting going?

BUSTER

well, my buddys got his moose tag so me and him will be out soon. i've got a few great spots not too far from each other that i've seen some real big ones in the last couple years. lol i dont have my licence yet so i get to sit and watch, still fun though!

Great waterfowl shooting, don't think I've ever got such a mixed bag of geese, divers and puddlers. Little surprised to see blue wing's in there if they were taken in the Kawarthas, even at Long Point guys are sayin they are for the most part already gone. Good shootin :worthy:

Got one yesterday just by pure accident...It ran out in front of the ATV and got whacked right in the head. Instantly dead.. :o ..so we are having that in with our spaghetti sauce tonight LoL B) Not really a hunter myself but won't let a good breast go to waste either hehe ;)

Buster, did you have to lift the dog up onto the ATV? His name escapes me though.... all I know is he was large when I met him lol

G

HA HA HA Ya ,there is no way he can jump up there! he can't even make it up into the truck anymore, well.. once in awhile!.. I put the board on the rack so he can take a break , he get's tired alot faster these days..he's 9 yr's old .