Finally a buck and does

misfish

To sick still to sit in the stand this morning,but decided to go a trade up the card in the trail cam.

Finally a pic of the small buck in the area. Nice and wide for a six I think.

20091007_22.jpg

20091007_24.jpg

20091007_25.jpg

20091004_06.jpg

20091004_07.jpg

20091004_08.jpg

Hopefully I can get out Sunday for a bit.

I can't believe that they were not scared off by the flash, but instead came to see more of flash. Weird. I often thought that deer would be out of there by one flash, but I guess I'm wrong. I'll bet that you would only get one picture of a big buck though. They don't get that big by being stupid.

Nice cam shots Brian

That six pointer would be a nice deer to get.... Hope you get better soon and go sit in your stand

They seemed to be intrigue by an odor.... I wonder what it could be

Jacques

Thanks Jacques,

I have not put a scent at this stand since the 2nd.There are a couple of old stragley apple trees right there.The fallen ones are being eaten.

Funny how there are no tynes?

but their eyes make them look evil......hope you make it out

Thanks bud.They are evil,thats why,,,,,,,,,,

I think they're sayin, 'Yup, It's that Brian guy. I can smell him.'

It's funny to see them posing for the cam....

Did you get a loaner yet Andy?

I can't believe that they were not scared off by the flash, but instead came to see more of flash. Weird. I often thought that deer would be out of there by one flash, but I guess I'm wrong. I'll bet that you would only get one picture of a big buck though. They don't get that big by being stupid.

Like I said before,I had two does in the spring during the turkey hunt.The more I flashed,the more they would come in.

As for a big buck,I just want to see him when Im in the stand.

Awesome pics Brian. I love viewing pics from trail cams. Too bad mine was stolen this past year, after only a couple of weeks out:(

If GB can get to me, he can borrow mine....for a hefty price:)

BTW, thanks for posing that question for me last week Brian.

Guest gbfisher
If GB can get to me, he can borrow mine....for a hefty price:)

For the shoulders and neck ?..... :D Thanks. I switched mine over for Carpin.... :)

Sold my tail cam to Rhybak. Might have worked something out. I figured the first person it takes a picture of would walk away with it. It did have an internal lock with password. They're cheaper now which is nice.

For the shoulders and neck ?..... :D Thanks. I switched mine over for Carpin.... :)

Sold my tail cam to Rhybak. Might have worked something out. I figured the first person it takes a picture of would walk away with it. It did have an internal lock with password. They're cheaper now which is nice.

Just get yer :asshat: up here. :wallbash:

Looks like you could rassle'em to the ground!

Ambush them and bring him down by the horns.

Nice pics.

Steve ,I just may mis on the approuch, and get a antler up the :asshat:

Better to shout first,then ask question later. :stretcher:

Good to hear from ya bud.

Sweet pics. That buck sure liked the camera ! Figures, you get your camera working good and taking nice pics and now i cant even get mine to take a pic lol. I leave it out for a week and get 0 pics. Tracks right infront of it too so i know theres deer. It works good in my livingroom so maybe it was just damp or something.