Finally got a chinook hen.

Kinger

Took the long 3 minute drive to pull some spoons after seeing a ton of fish on the LSSU Fishcam.

Got 2 nice chinooks, both girls! :D One got to live, and sadly one had to die. I am very happy to have some damn

roe as I've been out for over 2 weeks and hate paying 4$ for a dozen, poorly-tied bags from the tackle shop.

Here are some photos, not bad for about 45 minutes of fishing less than 5 minutes from home. :D

Tight Lines, Kinger.

fallhen1.jpg

I hate killing fish, but I will eat her up over the winter and I really needed the roe.

fallhen2.jpg

Here is the unprepared roe, its curing right now.

roe1.jpg

roe2.jpg

ahhhh yess on faithful old little cleo! nice!! i really need to get down there one of these days, been to busy working at the waterfront inn and just staring out the window on the 8th floor at the river lol

Haha, that would drive me nuts!

Its a great time and so close to home, indulge.

bigredneck, i was out in the tailrace of the power gen.

ahhhh yess on faithful old little cleo! nice!! i really need to get down there one of these days, been to busy working at the waterfront inn and just staring out the window on the 8th floor at the river lol

I'm gonna go try for eyes in front of there...I'll wave to you

Guest Johnny Bass

Gotta love having great fishing right on your doorstep! The thing I hate most about fishing is the long drives. Looking forward to your next report from the Sue.

Heh, nice fish but nobody "needs" roe!

I think far too many salmonid fishers get addicted to roe.

Hello group, I'm Clofchik and I've been roeless for 1762 days...

i was roeless for just under 5 years...but i succumbed to pressure 3 years ago and cant seem to kick it. i use in moderation now meaning i no longer chum as i did in the pinnacle of my roeness abuse...but like all other addicts will probably agree...it isnt my fault ...i blame mother nature for not growing huge arse nightcrawlers on my lawn...

Heh, nice fish but nobody "needs" roe!

I think far too many salmonid fishers get addicted to roe.

Hello group, I'm Clofchik and I've been roeless for 1762 days...

Congrats girl. Nothing wrong with using roe, but for the record, I haven't used roe in over 3000 days. Get back to me when you catch up.