In case you were wonderin'

Beans

Thank you all for the kind thoughts and well wishes. Just a quick update for you.

Beans, thank you so much for posting this for me, I just couldn't seem to sit down and type anything with all that was going on. Between running back and forth for my own appointments, trying to take care of Sue, the house, Andy, and work, I've been kept busy.

As some of you know, Sue has a long history of heart problems, it runs in ther family. She has had three very bad heart attacks over the years, a quadruple bypass, and last year a stint put in.

Last Saturday morning at 4:30 am she woke me up, she was having chest pains again. I called 911 and the ambluance was here within minutes, (got to Love our Canadian Health Care System). Sure enough, the ECG showed problems. She spent She spent Saturday to Wed. in emergency on oxygen and nitro before they could find a bed for her in ICU and waiting for emergency triage to Sunny Broke.

Thursday morning they took her to Sunny Brook where they did an angiogram, yup, one of her bypasses had colapsed. They may be able to do something to repair the problembut a big concern is the amount of damage that was done to her heart by the three heart attacks. The cardiologest is talking about "options" , it seems there are three of them: Go back into the original artery that was bypassed and try to put two stinta in to get it working again, open heart surgery to put in another bypass, or trying to help her by releaving her symptoms with medication.

There are many factors and risks that have to be considered regardless of which option they choose and they will be doing more tests in the next little while to determin which is the best way to go. For now, they have let me bring here home, and she is doing very well and looks fantastic, I have a defibrulator here and know how to use it if necessary.

Anyway, for now, all is good and I'll post an update when I know more.

Thanks again one and all for the kind thoughts and prayers, it all helps!