In case you were wonderin'

Beans

He has been a busy boy running back and forth to hospitals as his wife Sue has had another bad spell with her heart...some of you know that she has had a few operations for by-passes etc. and it looks like she may have to go through it again...

Cliff himself has not been too well with his own chest pains and is undergoing a series of tests...

So those of you who are so inclined, maybe have a word with your higher power and have some help sent their way...

I know Maribeth and I will be sending our thoughts and prayers up...

Prayers for a speedy recovery from London.

Thanks Beans.

Splashhopper

Lord make me a channel of thy peace -- that where there is hatred, I may bring love -- that where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness -- that where there is discord, I may bring harmony -- that where there is error, I may bring truth -- that where there is doubt, I may bring faith -- that where there is despair, I may bring hope -- that where there are shadows, I may bring light -- that where there is sadness, I may bring joy.

Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort than to be comforted -- to understand, than to be understood -- to love, than to be loved.

For it is by self-forgetting that one finds. It is by forgiving that one is forgiven. It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life...

Geeze.....sorry to hear that Beans! Was that your truck at thier place yesterday? Ford pickup? I was going to stop in, but I didn't see cliff's vehicle in the driveway, so I just kept on going.

S.

Not my truck Shane...Mine has a sign on both sides of the cap...

"The Country Strings"

I should charge the former owner for advertising... :rolleyes:

BTW...No further news from Cliff. He is waiting to hear from the doctor to see if Sue can come home for Thanksgiving...

Edited by Beans

My thoughts and prayers to both Big Cliff and Sue I am sorry to hear trouble like this for such a great pair of people. While we are far away if their is anything that we can do Cliff give Roy a call he has our number.

Art and the Southern Contingency