Fishing Spots

anglers2be11

Hello again everyone,

Maybe somebody could help me out. I like fishing for bass and pike and I am looking for spots to go fishing with a couple of my friends this Saturday. I am located about 75 km Southwest of Toronto, near Hamilton Ontario. I am willing to drive anywhere up to 200-250 km hours away from my location. I would love to get somewhere I can rent a boat this time of year. Even if your unsure how the fishing is at the place I will still take any recommendations because I am willing to try out the spot.

Hope to hear from you,

Thanks guys!

:Gonefishing: Hi guy .May I recomend a good spot north on six highway at Berford lake about ten min. from Wiarton. It is good for bass and perch and other assorted pan fish.I have fished it many times and have found it always productive.I am sure they rent boats at Roth Park but they used to.They have camp sites for the brave souls who like the weather this time of the year and also cabins.The number for the park is 519 534 0145. Good luck Steve

Was at Berford yesterday 2 smbass 14" & 15" the boats are pulled & for sale, while talking to the owners they said there's a good chance the ramp will be closed next year for every one, they are not impressed with the Conservation Authority's lack of controlling the water level, apparently an older gentleman got pinned between the dock & his boat and shook them up pretty good. I believe they said they pay $900.00 to the Government for a Marina permit per year

Richard