Fall Fishing Help!

anglers2be11

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the fishing world. Most Fishing I have done has been in the summer months. I have never fished at this time of year in the fall and am looking for any sort of fall fishing tips, general information, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everybody.

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to the fishing world. Most Fishing I have done has been in the summer months. I have never fished at this time of year in the fall and am looking for any sort of fall fishing tips, general information, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everybody.

Just go Dude!!!... the fish have the feedbag on NOW!!! You may have to look a little bit to find them... but when you do!!!

I can't decide which is better, fall or spring!???

It may help with the tips a bit if we knew what your desired target is???

When I went up to the cottage last week I took my regular pike trolling route along the shoreline...nothing for half an hour. Went about 20 feet further out and the action was non-stop. Caught 5 or 6 and missed a bunch more in the next half hour before I had to pack it in. For me, difference was fishing along a breakline at first and then fishing deep at the bottom of the break. If you can find them, the fish are feeding

I don't think the Fall fishing has started yet.

Over the last seven days I have had several clients out for Bass and Musky.

The shallow weeds are still green and healthy.

Until these shallow weedbeds start to die I would fish as if it was July...it's about the same temperature isn't it?...HAHAHA!

Fish will be off the deeper weed edges. You'll also wanna upsize your presentation. Fish are trying to fatten up for the winter, they won't waste the energy to chase a 3inch stickbait :)

While you upsize your bait, you'll also wanna slow it down a tad (Depending on the water temp)