Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rizzo

Musky Friday or Saturday

Recommended Posts

Looks like I can get out either Friday or Saturday of this week. Haven't checked my forecast or consulted the moon yet, thought I'd check OFC'ers first on what day looks the most promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can, go with Friday, Roger. A little rain on Friday with 10K winds...Saturday, no rain but 25K winds...long weekend = lots of boats everywhere on Saturday...much fewer Friday. Just my opinion.. I haven't looked at the major/minor thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rizzo don't even think about the Niagara it's going to be mud again after these damn winds, Good luck where ever you end up going.

 

Rob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friday it is (assuming work allows)! I'd love to get out both days but wife/kids don't agree. JB we'll get there some day. No niagara for me yet, boat is still in Barrie so I might give Balsam or Gloucester Pool a shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping to get my boat back in the water on Saturday and do some fishing in GBay. Sunday is trailer close up time so my days are numbered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×