bronte - where can i watch?

cram

Hi folks -- recently moved to SW oakville, and would love to drop by sometime just to see/watch the fishing (and or just th fish if there's a particular spot that's good for seeing them)....any recommendations? Other than right at th lake i don't know of anywhere to easily drive/walk up to...?

Hi folks -- recently moved to SW oakville, and would love to drop by sometime just to see/watch the fishing (and or just th fish if there's a particular spot that's good for seeing them)....any recommendations? Other than right at th lake i don't know of anywhere to easily drive/walk up to...?

Goto Bronte Pier..

You'll see lots of Salmon fishing :)

petro can park is just north of rebecca st,there is an old wooden sign and a laneway beside a house.Parking down below, and a trail along the creek past the soccer field. Bring boots, can get a little muddy. The old tree hole upstream is a good spot to relax and watch the salmon.cheers

In the next few weeks or so Petro Park gates will be closed for the winter. In the last couple of years it's always happened around Moose hunting time.

There's still fishing to be had around the rivermouth but it's been slow for the past few weeks

You want to watch fish and have the time, head for Sauble Falls or Thornbury; now there is a show to see.