What do you want to see on DTV

Dave Mercer

More Ryan

More waves

More bucket

Ryan could do "Bucket Talk"

This could be buckets of fun.

Ryan could give away buckets filled with cool stuff.

Gravol could sponsor Bucket Talk.

Love the show,

Great to meet you guys, again! :thumbsup_anim:

More Ryan

More waves

More bucket

Ryan could do "Bucket Talk"

This could be buckets of fun.

Ryan could give away buckets filled with cool stuff.

Gravol could sponsor Bucket Talk.

Love the show,

Great to meet you guys, again! :thumbsup_anim:

I like this one. Between Ryan and Dave they have both ends of the "Bucket Talk" covered :whistling:

You got some good feedback so far Dave and I think, to put it simply, keep up the great work :thumbsup_anim: as mentioned before, would be great to see the tweaking of the lures for enticing finicky fish and plan of action on new body of water.

I enjoy watching those DTV segments!!!

Again great work Dave :clapping:

Leechman

In the same line as JohnF, perhaps some segments on different reel types, how to pitch, or how to flip, how to use a very long rod as opposed to a shorter one. When to use a paticular rod for a paticular application, and so on. Or to put it another way, more tips.

I am unable to get your show as it is not on network TV so this is the only way that I am able to be entertained and educated by yourself. Thanks for what you do.

Great post Dave,

I would love to see a few Dave + a fan shows. Love the Lunkerville concept but I think it could be taken to another level with the show host guiding someone for a day.

Not to steal from JP's show but as an industry the ICAST show is so poorly covered. Would love to see Facts of Fishing do an in depth product, and interveiw show from ICAST on what's coming out in retail

A show on the tournament scene in Canada and what it takes to get involved as an amatuer angler. Great lead in the spring as a one stop reference for getting ready.

Love to see a day in the life,..... CO's, biologists, MNR staff, even more on independent organizations like ringwood hatchery

the bizarre alternate species are always enjoyable. Last few years great shows have been done on sturgeon, sharks and of course alligator gar.

Cudo's on getting out of your comfort range too Dave. Enjoyed the fly fishing show. Like the centerpin idea. what about some more ice fishing stuff. There's only so many bass I can see being caught.

1) Suggestions for the care of our reels and rods

2) Different knot methods for the different types of lines " WITHOUT A PLUG " for a manufacturer.

( yes i know that is how it is all paid for,... but geesh.... the pro fishermen can do better than those guys that just "turn left" all day and yak about their sponsors. :angry: )

3) Introduce some kids/ families to your segments.

4) Have an interactive segment or two teaching someone how to use different set ups.. ie fly rods.. bait casters .. etc

And most important.... keep doing the fun stuff you are known for Dave...

I believe this is what JPD,S show is all about.IMO.

Dave yer crazy.Keep it up. And yes,I too would like to see the dropshot more.With underwater cameras videoing the strikes.

To be honest I dont watch fishing shows at least not since red fisher and if I was that means Im not out fishing and for me thats bad

a suggestion: I cant think of any, people seem to like you just do what you do,. I hear you eat alot of subs though

Edited by BITEME.Esq

All good suggestions above! Based on the amount of bad press fishing has received of late, I would like to see something that discusses fishing ethics. I believe that both sides of that issue, could use some knowledge and experience and I feel that your unique style would lend itself to many folks. I wouldn't expect that to change everyone, but if a few folks gain some knowledge, well, it's like that hair commercial from years ago... he told two friends and they told two friends...

HH

****Or if that doesn't work, you could always do a segment on the advantages of coloured marshmellows vs plain old white! :P

Edited by Headhunter

1) Suggestions for the care of our reels and rods

2) Different knot methods for the different types of lines " WITHOUT A PLUG " for a manufacturer.

( yes i know that is how it is all paid for,... but geesh.... the pro fishermen can do better than those guys that just "turn left" all day and yak about their sponsors. :angry: )

3) Introduce some kids/ families to your segments.

4) Have an interactive segment or two teaching someone how to use different set ups.. ie fly rods.. bait casters .. etc

And most important.... keep doing the fun stuff you are known for Dave...

I believe this is what JPD,S show is all about.IMO.

Dave yer crazy.Keep it up. And yes,I too would like to see the dropshot more.With underwater cameras videoing the strikes.

Yea I gotta agree, I hate watching that infomercial...I mean fishing show. 20 minutes of plugging different products and then 5-10 minutes of actual fishing, I think I actually saw more fishing in the Line Dancer infomercial.

-Ben