xkempx

We all would do the same.....

I'm Going salmon fishing soon, So i thought i would try some Videos to get me pump up and came a Cross this. I can't stop laughing..This is so funny " but not fuuny.....

Hahaha... I did something similar with a buddy goin' to a local trib.... I laughed pretty hard at myself afterwards.... forgot that I didn't have my waders on! :wallbash:

Edited by A2F

Thats funny !!

I was at the Maitland once catching salmon when a dude from the bank said,hey buddy next one you catch would you give it to me instead of letting it go. I said sure pal so the next fish I land I offer up to the gentleman and he comes running through the water towards me and trips over a rock and does a swan dive completely going underwater and comes up in front of me and I'm laughing my ass off...Here ya go bud,enjoy :lol:

Cheers !!

Very good form on that tackle...no hesitation and stuck his face right into the water...great fish too!

I saw a fisherman dragged off the rocks by a salmon at Port Credit one year...my buddy hauled the old guy out, but they lost the fish.

i saw a guy do that 2 days ago at the rapdis! only it was for a 2 lbs steelie :huh: but he got it lol.