morning fishing spot not too far from Richmond Hill

bhearsum

Taking Wednesday to fish, but my day will be split in half. I was thinking of heading to Bronte around lunch and for the rest of the day, but I need somewhere to go in the morning. Can anyone suggest somewhere that's within 30-45min or so of Richmond Hill, for the morning? I was thinking of going up to Keswick or the Holland River.

Taking Wednesday to fish, but my day will be split in half. I was thinking of heading to Bronte around lunch and for the rest of the day, but I need somewhere to go in the morning. Can anyone suggest somewhere that's within 30-45min or so of Richmond Hill, for the morning? I was thinking of going up to Keswick or the Holland River.

Are you planning to fish from shore or launch a boat? Saw a couple of boats on the holland river yesterday, not sure what they catchin in there.. I drive past it a lot over bradford, only fished it once for crappie in the spring. Is there much to catch at this time there?

Are you planning to fish from shore or launch a boat? Saw a couple of boats on the holland river yesterday, not sure what they catchin in there.. I drive past it a lot over bradford, only fished it once for crappie in the spring. Is there much to catch at this time there?

Crappie are in there now.

Just shore fishing for me, unfortunately.

Ive been trolling bronte for the past month or so, small schools have been moving in. Need a good cold rain.Better make an effort to goto georgian,non stop action on saturday.Cant tell you where, its a secret.I find bronte better in late fall for bows,above the 403, lots of nice holes. Careful of the embankments at upper middle rd, was worth the slide done though.good luck at bronte, better fishing off of the north pier,cast towards the newer marina entrance, hint.cheers,and good fishing.vinnimon

I wouldn't waste your time on the Holland River if your shore fishing around the hwy 11 bridge. I tried night fishing there for about 4 hours a few weeks ago...looks like prime bucket/pike territory but we didn't get so much as a nibble. I drive by it a few times a day and determined it must just be way over fished as there are 3 - 4 guys there at any given time...even at 1am.

P.S. If you do decide to go there let me know how it goes.