Thank You All!

Joey

I'd like to thank everyone for their outpouring of support this past week and especially today. It is not easy to lose a parent and so many of you have shared your stories and experiences with me to help guide me through this time in my life.

I really want to thank all of you. When I got to the church today my "stepmother" said "There are flowers from some fishing people here!" She seemed genuinely shocked. I told her they were from the Ontario Fishing Network Community and she just couldn't seem to grasp the whole community of fishermen who cared about me! I told her they cared about all of their members and what a great bunch of people we are and that we did care. She just said "wow!"

I'd like to thank the members who could make it, Spiel, Cliff, DouG, and the ones who intended to but could not, Wayne & Leah, Brian & Betty. Rich and Patsy for the card awaiting me when I got home today, and all the thoughts and well wishes from everyone, including the card Cliff gave me today Carole. :)

You've made this time in my life a whole lot easier to transition through. I will remember it always.

And of course to Roy, who was always there, day and night, on the phone and on MSN at 4 a.m. when I couldn't sleep.

THANK YOU!!

Joey

Good to see you got through the day Joey...and we're always here to yak with when you feel the need.

I sure would have rather been there with/for you.... than out in the pouring rain repairing a float plane at a dock today... but we got it flyable so I can work on it properly tomorrow in the shop. Sure beat pulling the wings and trailering it home.

Keep smilin Hun !

Glad you got some soup Brian, maybe your sick because Little E dragged you down with him yesterday, the bum :lol:

Wayne, glad you got your client sorted out. I could tell you were a bit stressed, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do and I understand that. I would have rather you been here than in the rain too B)

Was glad I was able to make it Joey. You have been kind to us...and many other members of this board...and a big part of why this is a community.

Wish our meeting again was under different circumstances, but we'll see you and Paul again...

Take care,

Cliff and Carole.