I Will Return

MCTFisher9120

So, turns out this Friday night I will be making my return to my camp, have not been there since the end of August where I caught my near 7lb Largemouth bass.

I'll do it again and throw that Skitter Pop I'm sure but I'm just asking (like last time) what I should try out off the shore and possibly from a boat.

I remember last time I asked for some help and well I had to do it myself lol, fall fishing is new to me so I'm going to try my best to get some bites.

Don't worry,

I'll have my camera on the tri-pod again just in case I catch a bass early in the morning :D So ya, just wondering what people have been throwing out there.

Thanks,

MTBF B)

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

So, turns out this Friday night I will be making my return to my camp on Lake Seymour, have not been there since the end of August where I caught my near 7lb Largemouth bass.

I'll do it again and throw that Skitter Pop I'm sure but I'm just asking (like last time) what I should try out off the shore and possibly from a boat.

I remember last time I asked for some help and well I had to do it myself lol, fall fishing is new to me so I'm going to try my best to get some bites.

Don't worry,

I'll have my camera on the tri-pod again just in case I catch a bass early in the morning :D So ya, just wondering what people have been throwing out there.

Thanks,

MTBF B)

Mike if I was you.... I'd definitely try a Jitterbug.... one of my favotites ;)

You might also want to try a spook, Spro or spinnerbait!!! You just never know ;)

Good luck out there this coming weekend :)

Leechman

So, turns out this Friday night I will be making my return to my camp on Lake Seymour, have not been there since the end of August where I caught my near 7lb Largemouth bass.

Don't worry,

Thanks,

MTBF B)

nevermind surface.

if you want to get those seriouse pigs you should consider flipping / pitching.

rocky drop offs where the suns been hitting all day.

the warm rocks will attrack the pigs in.

also hit all the fallen trees and deep logs you see.

senko worms or jigs with traillers.

mornning and sun down are crittical points for the HOGS!

colder water means slower presentation.

just a suggestiion.! B)

Suggestive taken, it all depends if my buddy is up there. If he is then I get out in the boat, if not then morning/evenings are when I'll be fishing off shore. Just kind of wondering if there will be lot's of floating weeds blown into shore.

At the local place I fish Mike, most of the surface weeds are gone :huh:

I am having to "re-learn" fishing with a wacky rigged senko worm and am trying spinner baits and jerk baits for the fall bass season... so far,,, not much for my efforts.... but I am sure it is just a matter of time <_<

Guest steel'n'esox

Water temps have dropped 10 degrees in less than a week, last monday they were 65 degrees, and on Sunday they were 55 degrees, in one Kawartha lake. Your surface bait bite will definately change, and I would also go to the Jig and Pig to find the Hawgs, and remember to stay on the sunny side and were not talking eggs?

I agree with those that say slow presentation!

The topwater bite pretty much dies when the surface temp hits 65*F and less!

Texas and Carolina rigged plastic worms and lizards, slow rolled spinner baits, senkos worked real slow, slash/jerk baits with long pauses and live minnows will catch cooling water fish.