Silly Rabbit,.......strips are for jigs

blaque

Looks good,

How do you find the narrow strip to tie with? Was it a narrow crosscut?

I tried to tie with the narrow strip once and found that the jigs came out snowball like with no shape to them, still worked though!

I love tyin jigs...give this pattern a try its been my best

med_gallery_256_231_22959.jpg

gobble!

Looks good,

I tried to tie with the narrow strip once and found that the jigs came out snowball like with no shape to them, still worked though!

gobble!

i had both narrow and narrow crosscut.............i did notice the difference in the overall body shape between the two kemper. I wrap them pretty tightly and densely (overlap previous wraps) which helps "lay down" the wraps and keep them from looking too snowballish

Nice looking jigs Blaque. Tried fishing one of the medium sized tribs in the Southern Tier Sunday morning. Water was brownish in color with around 6-8 inches of visability in the runs. The fish were in and rolling around but were not willing to hit our presentations. A torrential downpour occurred around 9:00 AM and the water turned chocolate. Decieded to head home and take a nap before the football games started. My go to jig colors are white or white and a hint of pink. Creeks should be fishing well once they start to clear.

Tom

Nice looking jigs Blaque. Tried fishing one of the medium sized tribs in the Southern Tier Sunday morning. Water was brownish in color with around 6-8 inches of visability in the runs. The fish were in and rolling around but were not willing to hit our presentations. A torrential downpour occurred around 9:00 AM and the water turned chocolate. Decieded to head home and take a nap before the football games started. My go to jig colors are white or white and a hint of pink. Creeks should be fishing well once they start to clear.

Tom

hey thanks tipup.........and thanks for the report as well, i havent even been near the water all week........works been in the way, but definitely will be on the prowl when these streams settle back down.

Looks good,

gobble!

MMMMM cotton candy :thumbsup_anim: