Resources Minister Donna Cansfield

misfish

I read this and thought to self,what does she know.

Please put a hunter in this postion.PLEASE.

I would think since the goverment is making these decisions,is there a chance of a lawsuit if someone is killed? Just thinking out load.

No spring bear hunt

Home with the flu.Nothing else to do but surf.

Edited by misfish

Agree, when will they put a hunter in charge? Since the cancellation of the spring hunt, most nuisance bears, that could have been harvested (meat and hides utilized), are still being shot. The only difference now is the implementation of the Triple S policy.

Shoot, Shovel, Shut Up.

so yes the population is exploding, despite what the gov'ts interputation, of the results are.

thats funny...dont bring back the spring bear hunt....fine...but, wait until a minister, or their family, or their property are threathened, damaged or hurt, then you will see it back.

The bear wise program is a farce...we called it once..."there is a bear in our backyard, around the crab apple tree"..bear wise; "go outside and take the crab apples down"...me:"you dont understand...the bear is in the backyard, around the crab apples"...bear wise:....silence!

Thanks for the help...

There are more bears where my parents live (Coldwater) then there ever have been before..

There needs to be a open season.

Yeah,

Haven't been down the river this year,but the last two years you gotta keep your ears open if you're in the boat down between Coldwater and Fesserton especially if you tie off to the reeds and want to drift fish the holes.I saw four in total last year.I heard there was a real nasty male hanging around Lawson Line last year.

Kerry