PB Musky!

dizzidevil

Well head out to Scugog today with the wife. NO KIDS! Fishing was slow and the wife started the day off with a nice bucket mouth that shook lose boat side. Rain was not bad and a little chilly, but I toughed it out and I'm glad I did, got my PB 44.5". When I frist felt the hit I tried to set the hook, but it spit it out. I knew it was a muskie but did not know how big since I could not see it. Second cast out, reeling very slow and BANG tried to set the hook but again it would not bite down hard. Now i'm shaking and think it's gone, third cast BANG! I set the hook this time for I almost went backwards into the water. The fight was on and I knew this was BIG, I was shaking and the wife was shaking and see for yourself! Oh by the was like too thank Joonmoon for the muskie tips.

ScugogandNosbonsing014_1_1_.jpg

ScugogandNosbonsing015_1_1_.jpg

ScugogandNosbonsing016_1_1_.jpg

Guest steel'n'esox

Congradulations on your PB Muskie, your chances of beating your 44.5 are great if you put your time on muskies for the next 5 weeks, it is proven that 90 percent of the biggest muskies over 40 lbs are caught in Sept to Nov period but only 10 percent of the fisherman are concentrating on muskies then, I figured the rest must be steelheading then?