One from today...

highdrifter

Hey gang,

Was supposed to hit up a trib today for samskies but looked at the Hydrometric charts and decided against it...

Decided to terrorize some local gators instead. Turns out it was not a bad idea. Fish were on definetly on, in spite of the storm cell moving through.

Water was just hazy enough to keep the fish in ambush mode. They would smash a bait just as it hovered over the weedline. What a rush to see the takes. I think I love piking again! :w00t:

3pm was the happy hour today. This fish took just after the dinner bell rang! B)

gallery_439_445_166578.jpg

If only FHR was with me.. I hope he's slaying strippers on the coast. Miss ya dawg.

cheers

HD

Edited by Highdrifter

Shore bound this time. The harbour police don't like when I tube in the harbor. :rolleyes:

then tie off to the back of a boat and say you are waiting for your "uncle" to fire up the boat and take you for a spin... ;)

nice pike, I wish I was able to get out today but I think my wife would kill me, being her birthday and all... :P

then tie off to the back of a boat and say you are waiting for your "uncle" to fire up the boat and take you for a spin... ;)

nice pike, I wish I was able to get out today but I think my wife would kill me, being her birthday and all... :P

HAH!! Unkie Herb is right around the corner I swear!!

Best you take care of biz today though. One day is better than a lifetime of hurt!! :P

My ladie's birth date is next weekend. I gotta spend 2 days in Haliburton at this icky spa retreat and the gear has to stay at home! BRUTAL. If only they made an 8 piece baitcaster!

HAH!! Unkie Herb is right around the corner I swear!!

Best you take care of biz today though. One day is better than a lifetime of hurt!! :P

My ladie's birth date is next weekend. I gotta spend 2 days in Haliburton at this icky spa retreat and the gear has to stay at home! BRUTAL. If only they made an 8 piece baitcaster!

See, now you got it... ;)

Yup, it's been a whole weekend thing here too.

Ouch, SPA and no fishing? Can't you sneek out while she's in the spa? Tell her your going to go get her *insert gift here* and you will be right back. BTW, when you pack the car she doesn't know whats in the back.... B)

See, now you got it... ;)

Yup, it's been a whole weekend thing here too.

Ouch, SPA and no fishing? Can't you sneek out while she's in the spa? Tell her your going to go get her *insert gift here* and you will be right back. BTW, when you pack the car she doesn't know whats in the back.... B)

\

Ah I gotta dou it incognito eh? That's the kind of thinking that's gonna git me in a heap dude!

Hey Scruffy!

Nice pike thar.

Tis a good spot. Did you notice how that big ol weed bed is gone out there and it's all just on the wall.

Weird :dunno:

I'll skip on the "hello" kiss next time we meet. Ouch! :blush

Hey Scruffy!

Nice pike thar.

Tis a good spot. Did you notice how that big ol weed bed is gone out there and it's all just on the wall.

... and the Snagglepuss rears his ugly head!!!... care for a bowl of collard greens? ;)

... and the Snagglepuss rears his ugly head!!!... care for a bowl of collard greens? ;)

Who you callin' ugly :angry:

I would care for some collard greens,

In a "large" dixie cup with extra sauce

Thank you :oops:

Hey Scruffy!

Nice pike thar.

Yip I hear ya. Some spots are absolutely void of cabbage, while others seem to be okay. I probably has alot to do all the rain we had over the summer. Murky water means less light penetration, and less light means less weed growth. No biggy though, the spots that have cabbage will have more fish!!

And don't worry about my scruff. It won't hurt... much.. ;)