5 yr old Chocolate Lab looking for a good home. NF

Harrison

Hi all, I have asked if I can post.

I have a great opportunity for someone in this community. I have a 5 yr old chocolate lab named "Wyatt".

He is very obedient and well trained. Great at retrieving. Used him duck/goose hunting for a couple years.

However, for the past 2 years he has not gotten the attention he needs. Our family expanded by 2 children and my time with him was shortened as I took a job further from home. In addition, we have just downsized. He is an amazing family dog.

It is simply not fair to him. He needs to run and get out more then we can offer. It kills us to do this, but it is best for him. He is a purebred, tatto and CKC papers.

As a part of our family we will be picky on who Wyatt goes home with. So I thought I would post here and see if there is anyone looking for a wicked dog.

PM me here or email at [email protected]

Thank you.

wyatt2.jpg

Jeez, that must have been a very hard decision Phil, I'll put out some feelers with my family and friends to see if anyone is interested.

Sorry you have to do this, but I'm sure you and your family gave it alot of thought and it is the best thing for Wyatt.

Joey

Yes all, it is very tough, but he deserves a better quality of life then we can offer right now. Sad but true.

He is great around other dogs and if you have one for him to play with, all the better in my eyes. He is an inside dog, never been kenneled or put in a run. He was crate trained at one time.

We are still in the process of moving, when I get the PC unpacked I'll put up a couple more shots of him.

Be careful Shayne....I remember what happened the last time a dog was being offered on here :whistling: Sorry buddy...couldn't resist.

Not sure this is something I want to read right now not being in the know.

Edited by Harrison

No worries Phil, Wyatt is in good hands here.

We spent most of the day getting to know each other. We went for a good long walk thru the ganny forest, spent a good hour or so fetching at a pond down the road, then went visiting at family and friends. He really is a great dog. Everyone loves him, especially the kids. He's listening to me very well.

Thanks again, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give me a shout. Your more than welcome for a visit anytime, and I hope we can get together for a hunt sometime this fall.

I'll keep you updated on his progress, and we'll be in touch this week again for sure.

S.

Be careful Shayne....I remember what happened the last time a dog was being offered on here :whistling: Sorry buddy...couldn't resist.

Not sure this is something I want to read right now not being in the know.

Phil, just to fill you in. There was another lab up for grabs here on OFC, and I had made the first reply in regards to checking it out, and made the mistake of assuming I had dibbs on the dog. That however wasn't the case, and the dog was given to someone else, before I even got a reply back from the original poster.

S.

Phil, just to fill you in. There was another lab up for grabs here on OFC, and I had made the first reply in regards to checking it out, and made the mistake of assuming I had dibbs on the dog. That however wasn't the case, and the dog was given to someone else, before I even got a reply back from the original poster.

S.

I got a PM from Steve too, thanks for the clear up, guess I am a little gun shy.

Well, you didn't get that dog for good reason, you now have Wyatt.

I got to admit I was tempted to jump on this offer Harrison, but alas the timing is not right.

Though I've never met Sinker I feel confident that Wyatt has indeed found a good home.

I hope you (Shayne) and your family have a great many years of enjoyment with your new friend. :thumbsup_anim: