2 of "Heinz" worst inventions...

Muskieman

Totally hear ya, Randy! The ketchup bottle I move back and forth so that when it finally comes out, it doesn't hit in one spot....but I can't figure the relish thing out...will try shaking it like someone suggested.

But I don't buy those bottles...only use them when I'm forced to, at classy occasions :lol:

Ketchup is for eggs, and only tastes right when the bottom of the bottle has been slapped by hand.

More importantly, green relish does not belong in a squeeze container. It comes out like a cow voiding it's bladder with enuf relish for any 3 hamburgers and the noise it makes should be accompanied by a disgusting smell. I just can't get past that imagery with my hamburgers. I bought one and one only of those squirt bottles. Never again will they darken the door of my fridge.

Squirt bottles are for yellow mustard only.

JF

I decided to make Hod Dogs on the BBQ for supper tonight.

On the condament list is ...Ketchup... Relish ... Mustard ... Onions.

Well...In my house Mustard goes on first

Then the Ketchup... this is where it gets me mad...

I was getting my Daughters HD ready and there is a Bottle of Heinz Ketchup that says "Easy Squeeze"

You have to squeeze so hard on the friggin' thing that when it comes out it's like a "Turbo Jet" the Ketchup came out so fast it almost blew the food off the plate while covering everything in it's path.

#2 Squeeze Relish.... Nothing but juice comes out and the relish stays in the bottle... then try to get a knife in there after !

Whatever happened to good old glass bottles or the original squeeze bottles?

I just had to tell someone..

RFS

:canadian:

Gull2009139.jpg

man... u got problems!!

:P

lol

It's a sad state of affairs when you have to take your ketchup bottle out to the garage for modifications before use. Don't get me started on the way some kids toys are fastened to the packaging, or the fact that my coffee pot spills half the coffee until you have poured the first couple cups.

This thread is pretty funny, more differences I didnt know existed between us Yanks and you guys from canader lol......even in condament usage

1) i WONT put mustard on a hotdog..........ketchup will do, relish is fine (dill)

2) i WONT put ketchup on eggs, yicckkkkk.......French's mustard is a staple for my scrambled though

3) Chili Dogs arent sold in Canada?????? Texas hots???

Dont you guys have ketchup flavored potato chips too??? :dunno::dunno::dunno: What a country :worthy: LOL

This thread is pretty funny, more differences I didnt know existed between us Yanks and you guys from canader lol......even in condament usage

1) i WONT put mustard on a hotdog..........ketchup will do, relish is fine (dill)

2) i WONT put ketchup on eggs, yicckkkkk.......French's mustard is a staple for my scrambled though

3) Chili Dogs arent sold in Canada?????? Texas hots???

Dont you guys have ketchup flavored potato chips too??? :dunno::dunno::dunno: What a country :worthy: LOL

Best hot dogs --- Roasted over an open fire and put in a top-sliced bun with yellow mustard, green relish, maybe some diced onions. You can "shortcut" the separate mustard and relish with "Hot Dog Relish", a combination of the two.

Ketchup --- only on French fries, home fries (re-fried potatoes and onions) for breakfast, and tourtiere (meat pie).

Never had a chili dog in my life. What's the attraction in making a drippy mess of your hot dog? :)

Yes, we have ketchup-flavoured potato chips. They must be popular enough because you can always get 'em.

Best hot dogs --- Roasted over an open fire and put in a top-sliced bun with yellow mustard, green relish, maybe some diced onions. You can "shortcut" the separate mustard and relish with "Hot Dog Relish", a combination of the two.

Ketchup --- only on French fries, home fries (re-fried potatoes and onions) for breakfast, and tourtiere (meat pie).

Never had a chili dog in my life. What's the attraction in making a drippy mess of your hot dog? :)

Yes, we have ketchup-flavoured potato chips. They must be popular enough because you can always get 'em.

I actually prefer boiler dogs lol (water boiled oscar meyer)

Chili dogs.............the hot dog isnt the only thing thats a drippy mess when your done. Give it about an hour

Ketchup flavored chips.....?? why dont you just dip plain chips in ketchup lol

I actually prefer boiler dogs lol (water boiled oscar meyer)

Yeah, they're OK too. Best kind in Canada --- Schneider's Red Hots.

My wife and I will be down in the States for about a week soon. Maybe I should try to scare up a chili dog somewhere, despite their explosive qualities. :)

Forgot to mention wieners and beans --- an old standby, and not just for camping. With fresh buttered bread... hits the spot!

Forgot to mention wieners and beans --- an old standby, and not just for camping. With fresh buttered bread... hits the spot!

Now THERES something we can agree on LOL! GCD may also be able to attest to that by looking at his last report.

My grandfather used to work for Campbell Soup when i was a kid and he brought home cases full of Campbells Beans and Franks...........my favorite childhood lunch. They havent made them in years though??? Dummies

My grandfather used to work for Campbell Soup when i was a kid and he brought home cases full of Campbells Beans and Franks...........my favorite childhood lunch. They havent made them in years though??? Dummies

You can be guaranteed that if there's something you really like and would keep on buying, eventually some corporate "bright light" will decide it should be discontinued.

Chillidogs are good and available in Canada. I make them at home with leftover chilli and they are messy, but still really good. If you have chilli you don't need any other topping or condomint.

The taste of beans and franks together is totally awesome too. They should come packaged together in the same can.