OFN has gone downhill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigredfisher

I love fishing forums where people complain about not getting answers about car trouble postings!

it's a community sometimes you get an answer to what you want sometimes you do not. like someone already said, have a beer!

TJ, and the rest of the support gang, keep it up!

but you dont need us to tell you that, the web stats speak for themselves!

go away for a couple of weeks and looks like I missed lots of fun. I do love it when people "announce" their departure...especially over trivial little things like nobody answered my post. Usually there is a good reason for things like that (ie nobody knows the answer...or maybe they just don't like you...but I doubt that's the case because I've never heard of you)

i post all the time. i think that people know me pretty good around here. I see that everyone responds to guys who have 1 post and asking questions about where to go.

181 posts over 2 and a half years is really alot lol. Seems like the only time ur posting is asking for help on the st marys anyways.

Well, well, well. I was sure that we were doing the best we could but obviously, it wasn't enough. The group of us have been working at this for years. We know how it works. There are about 5,000 members here and a lot of them are close friends. What bothers me about all of this is that a few mentally challenged folks are able to pit friends against each other. The mentally challenged that I refer to are online as we speak and are revelling in their success. That REALLY bothers me.

This is the most active fishing site in North America so you just HAVE to understand that the dinks who want recognition will hit this one first. I'm quite sick of all of this and will deal with it severely as it happens now. I hope that the 'dudes' who want to leave just leave. We really don't have time for this crap.

I won't lock this right now.....let's see what happens.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

find an internet forum where people don't bicker out of boredom and i'll join it!

in the mean time, i'll just enjoy myself!

(p.s. I even enjoy being harassed!)

Oh ya BTW - I don’t post here because I don’t have to, but I did join because more members give more $$ to the mods, and they deserve it for this undertaking that is OFC.

The mods are great and are a big part of the success of this board....but the members are what make it stand out.

Well, well, well. I was sure that we were doing the best we could but obviously, it wasn't enough. The group of us have been working at this for years. We know how it works. There are about 5,000 members here and a lot of them are close friends. What bothers me about all of this is that a few mentally challenged folks are able to pit friends against each other. The mentally challenged that I refer to are online as we speak and are revelling in their success. That REALLY bothers me.

This is the most active fishing site in North America so you just HAVE to understand that the dinks who want recognition will hit this one first. I'm quite sick of all of this and will deal with it severely as it happens now. I hope that the 'dudes' who want to leave just leave. We really don't have time for this crap.

You're a good man Roy. :)

Personally I just arrived back from a far north trip with 2 outstanding fellow OFNers. The trip itself never would have happened in the first place if not for OFC....

This is a great place, full of amazing info and equally amazing people.

It's been said earlier but for those people who complain you generally get what you give in life.

Edited by solopaddler

They are not pitting true friends against each other.This crap goes in cycles bud and they will get bored(or banned) and then move on.The core is strong here and its not just about hiding behind a keyboard here.All hail to the mods!!!Even if they are dwarfs and geeks and poor dog owners or steelers fans or NASCAR junkies and geeky lookin guys with glasses.

Joe

LOL.. the "winternet"... I gotta remember that one.. and GB... I've got big shoulders.. yup one more year of this I can retire on social assistance..

As I wipe the coffee off my keyboard,

I agree with some of this but its the internet. If guys want to start name calling, well thats what the live chat is for. Hell I learn words in there I cant seem to find in a dictionary. I dont get a chance to post much anymore due to work and family but do contribute. I get alot of Pm;s asking where I was fishing. I tell all guys and try to answer most posts usually but have no problem sharing and even offering open seats most of the time.

I have found there have been a few idiots lately on the board but overall I find this one to be the best. There has been a few guys name calling but that just shows there character and sometimes it takes very little time to reveal.

GCD is kinda like the comic releif of the site and to read his posts makes my day sometimes. Funny and angry and sarcastic all at once. He is like our own Howard Stern,LOL.

Overall the site sems to be the best. I dont get any I have won a million dollars and I need to send $5000 to Nigeria type of emails. Site is clean and the mods do a hell of a job. You will get alot of people who need to vent sometimes but everyone has a bad day now and then. I'm on every board out there and I seem to frequent this the most.

Keep up the good work guys

MAN...What ever happened to OFC Swills?

hahahaha

Keep up the good work and for goodness sake, have a beer or something.

A SWILL, Me and Spiel have a Swill every couple days :D . We ALL here have to get our timing right and hook up. :thumbsup_anim:

I think some people here need to catch more DRUM in there creel, They are fun to catch :D

Some people wish they could catch a Drum :w00t:

I would like to know what happened to the OFC board. This used to be a great board with lots of info. Now all it is is a place to run people down when they ask a question.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Yea I feel for ya Man. They let me back in. But there is hope, Im sure the complaint to MOD Pms are already

happening. There is hope for you.