Ladies and gentlemen...please

bigfish1965

When you signed up here, you agreed to behave respectfully and abide by the rules of the forum. Lately, we have had several posts that do not adhere to that. We have had to place many members on Mod Q.

If you don't know what that means...Mod Q places your post as invisible to all but the mods. We can see it but no one else can. If it is ok, we set it so everyone can see it. Sometimes we just get too busy to get to them....sometimes people just got so out of hand we don't bother approving the first few posts.

In any event, as this place grows we expect more issues. But we also expect you to act like adults. We kind of expect some newer members to be a bit off base until they understand the culture of respect we have.

It is even more disheartening when long time members post stuff that they know is only designed to cause a ruckus or push peoples buttons.

The Buy and Sell area has also become a bit of a concern with people using it as a mini ebay. Thats not what it was put in for. It is for active members to sell off stuff ON OCCASION.

We are one of a very few large sites that have a buy/sell forum and don't charge for it.

This site runs basically on a break even basis. So each sponsor is important. This is NOT a money making venture. Be mindful that those sponsors make this all possible.

All we are asking is that you be respectful and contribute in a positive way. We do not mind intellectual debate on issues because we all know that times and opinions change and we should encourage discussions on how that affects us.

If you see a post where someone has likely done something wrong, don't jump on them for it. Offer them a better alternative, educate and inform people with facts and experience. Don't use insults and hyperbole.

Use the 'Report' button to alert us to problem posts...we don't have the time to read the hundreds of posts that come up every day.

Each administrator here spends many hours a week answering messages and emails having to do with improper posts. We have more pressing things we'd rather be doing.

So in conclusion...please use common sense and respect before you hit that 'submit' button.

I try to be nice, but the other members they say the mean things to Doggie... they say doggie no good... doggie go away... doggie no come to Canada... doggie take off rubber boot! :angry: , and it makes Doggie so mad he wants to say the naughty thing :blush:

... next time I use the PM to say the naughty thing! :angel:

I try to be nice, but the other members they say the mean things to Doggie... they say doggie no good... doggie go away... doggie no come to Canada... doggie take off rubber boot! :angry: , and it makes Doggie so mad he wants to say the naughty thing :blush:

... next time I use the PM to say the naughty thing! :angel:

Good doggy.

JF

Maybe we need a cyber rolled up newspaper to train that dawg to play nice or how bout a cyber invisible fence to keep the dawg from chasin bass tournament guys who make a huge wake whilst he anglin at that dam in which he resides. :)

Peace dawg

Maybe YOU should direct this to the agitators that started the grief..ie; angrypigeon.

We have a feature "report a post", use it if you feel you are being harassed.

Responding in the manner that you did will fast track you to purgatory, guaranteed!

Maybe YOU should direct this to the agitators that started the grief..ie; angrypigeon.

Why have a classifieds if U don't want it used.

Sounds fishy too me.

Danbo...you do not have to be a willing participant. You are, I assume, a grown up. Pointing fingers and saying 'he started it' is beyond immature. It is often difficult to tell two guys ribbing each other from genuine annoyance. Use the Report button. And we do not have time to read all the posts.

The classifieds are as noted a place for regular contributing members to put up stuff occasionally. Too many people were using it for their own personal eBay who were not normal contributors.

If it all sounds too fishy to you, you always have the option not to participate.