2000 Kilometers, 2 Anglers and 1 unforgettable night

Bly

Gee...leave her alone for one weekend and look at all the fun she has!!!!! LOL.

Great report Carole...maybe next time you'll let me carry your gear or something and let me tag along? Bly? Alex?? Anyone????

Come on down Bubba! I'll take you to my favorite spot... not the dam, nowhere near the dam!!! B)

where the hell can I get those boots!

Not sure where you can get these boots but the brand name is "Marlin"m I bought them at my local tackle shop.

I had a great time finally getting to to fish with Bly on my home waters but what where the chances of hooking up with a fish that big on the same night! Sharing that experience with someone you love made in the best night of fishing I have ever had.

Edited by ALEX

#3- 11' heavy conventional glass rod with 50# mono hybrid line, 30 yards of 60# fluorocarbon, 7' of 140# stainless steal wire and 10/0 hook baited with 12" by 4" bluefish fillet.

Ca-Roll....WOW!...that was one heck of a read....is was well worth all the time dial-up takes.

I sat back afterward trying to picture the situation when just today I was out spooled w/#100 sumauri & #130 Seagaur for piddilly 40+"or so musky......NO COMPARRISON!

Thanks for letting us in on this adventure of yours and Alex's.

• 1 year later...

What an amazing report and experience. Too cool - I used to fish the surf off Cape Hateras as a kid for skates and dog fish - but those are minnows compared to that! Memories of that for the two of you for everthumbsup_anim.gif Did you ever guesstimate just how big the shark was from the fins? Must have been a monster.