I've joined the father club! NF!!

Governator

Hey so most here don't probably know me, but I got back from the hospital today and too excited not to make a post.

So my wife's water broke on Monday evening and she had to endure a very long labour which ultimately ended in a C-Section wednesday morning @ 3:08AM. The baby was just getting too stressed after such a long journey, but I feel truely blessed. This was the most emotional, satisfying and undeniable love that I've felt in my life.

Here's my new son Jackson, born Aug. 19th - 6lbs 6oz:

jackson1.jpg

So much fer yer fishing time. Now'll you'll be spending time in arenas and ball parks, spending the money you used to spend on fishing gear on skates, sticks, pads and little teeny jocks. Your beer money is now designated for registration in hockey, baseball, soccer and power skating, but that's all right cuz you won't have time to drink beer any more. You'll be driving kids to games - everywhere.

And you know the funny part is that - YOU'LL LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT.

Congratulations Pops.

JF

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

welcome to the club!

my son was born 11 weeks ago...it's amazing how quick they develop (he's already 16 lbs!)

this is what he does when i ask him if he wants to go fishing!

kai.jpg

Hey so most here don't probably know me, but I got back from the hospital today and too excited not to make a post.

So my wife's water broke on Monday evening and she had to endure a very long labour which ultimately ended in a C-Section wednesday morning @ 3:08AM. The baby was just getting too stressed after such a long journey, but I feel truely blessed. This was the most emotional, satisfying and undeniable love that I've felt in my life.

Here's my new son Jackson, born Aug. 19th - 6lbs 6oz:

jackson1.jpg

In about 14 years you will be in one of the most joyous times of your life. I have a house full of teens, and I have never had so much fun in all my life. That being said, don't forget that your wife is who you will spend your life with, don't forget her.

I still remember sitting in a rocking chair a puddle of tears at my feet holding on to my newborn daughter for the first time. Welcome to the club and congrads!

Edited by hometownhandyman

Congratz Dad welcome to the club I know you will here this 1,000,000 times over but it is true they grow up fast and enjoy every minute of these days.

I hope mom is also doing well that sure sucks putting in all that time them have to get the knife out I cant wait for the fishing reports with the new family.