OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

Do to a heavy work load and high demand for parts,I am unable to attend.

Sorry,but work before play.

You're right, work before play. If you're a little late getting off work just call us in the boat when you have dinner ready and we'll meet you back at the cottage. We're reasonable people.

Lloyd i saw you paying the fish gods today lol

Maybe thats why we didn't get anything today.

Remember people pay the fish gods on BOQ

lol thats to funny. I would never throw money in the water to make an offering to the fish gods. :whistling: best thing was 2 pennies and a nickel got a triple on that offer lol

Anybody in the Hamilton, Burlington area who will be going to the Quinte GTG? If so and you have a little room please let me know I have a delivery for Irishfield. No, it's not drinkable.

John i could pick up the cradel for the old guy if thats ok.

Maybe it will be warm... I'll just sleep in the truck back seat and Dano can drive to the boat !!

TALKED TO DAN TONIGHT HE HAS DIBS ON THE BUBBLE ROOM. BUT IM SURE I CAN BRING ANOTHER PILLOW AND YOU BOTH AND SLEEP UP FRONT. LOL LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING THE BOYS ON THE BOAT FOR 3 DAYS OF FUN.

Ok if anyone needs help with set ups or any other info see me Friday morning at B docks. We will be pulling out at 6:15 sharp each morning I'll be fishing all that week and will be able to help you out best i can. Just leave me enough room to turn left or right please lol A little info for anyone that does not know yet.

Deep Water

Walleye and perch should be fished relatively shallow . Fish have a reduced chance of survival if they are caught in water deeper than seven metres, brought to the surface, and then released. These fish will have sustained internal damage that will likely kill the fish, including swollen swim bladders that prevent them from submerging.

Do Not “Fizz” Fish

Fizzing fish with swollen swim bladders (poking a hole in the swim bladder so the fish sinks) does not increase survival, but causes increased injury, stress, and likely mortality.

Edited by fishhunter