Finally...a fishing report!!!

ccmtcanada

It's been a while since I was able to post an actual fishing report. Work has been CRAZY and even though we've made it out a few times, I haven't had time to post reports. So, here's a little mish mash of stuff.....

Shore Fishing...

The bite has been off and on...mostly off for us this year...but a few fish have been caught.

Bly went out and found out that walleye seem to frequent close to shore in some of our spots...here's a nice fat one for her team!

265walleye.jpg

While I was away on business in Lebanon, Fishnsled and Bly hit a local spot for some carp...here's I think his first and only carp of the year!

willcarp.jpg

Here's a nice little shore walleye for me as well....

01walleye-1.jpg

My little one back in July managed to hook into a great bass! Her new personal best. She's been wanting to practice jigging in the weeds this year and I must say, she has the right touch! On this day, she caught the nicest fish out of all of us in the boat...and her new PB.

04bass.jpg

Last weekend, we headed up to Sturgeon Lake for a little time on the water. The day started out nice, but quickly turned windy. She put on a multi species clinic in front of Bly and I...

01perch.jpg

02sunfish.jpg

She was very proud of this one. It was the first walleye that she ever caught all by herself...of course jigging in the weeds...gotta ask her how she does it...I couldn't catch anything that day....LOL.

03wallryr.jpg

Now for the proud moment. Cancer has affected many people...every family seems to have been touched by it...mine included. My youngest daughter, Sydney, wanted to cut her very long hair and give some of it to charity. So yesterday, off she went to the hair dressers...and 12 inches of her long hair was cut into two pony tails. Here is a picture of her proudly displaying her donation. It will be mailed off to an organization that makes wigs for children affected by chemotherapy.

Donatehair.jpg

Well, that's it for now...hopefully I'll have a little time to catch up on the board now that things are going to slow down for a short while...looks like another trip for me overseas for work in September. This time I'll be gone over a weekend, so I'll be booking a tuna charter on the Mediterranean Sea for sure!

Edited by ccmt

Real nice walleye from shore. What types of lures/colours are you using at this time of year for the eyes?

You are doing a great job with the little one. Those are memories that will last her a lifetime. My youngest daughter and my 3 year old boy got their PB bass this year. I will post them later.

Thanks for sharing.

Great report and pics Cliff :thumbsup_anim:

It's good to see a report from you.... been a while... I see that your daughter is still kicking your butt on the fish department LOL

Congratulations to Sydney on her PB's :clapping:B) and most importantly for making this great gesture to help out other kids :worthy:

Thanks for sharing

Leechman