Junior Bass Masters Tournament

motion

Hey all. I just wanted to share with you a proud moment as a dad. Yesterday my son (fishman2202) placed third in his first competitive fishing tournament. He brought in a total of 9 lbs with his biggest a smallie weighing in at almost 3 lbs. It's such a great feeling to see him fishing on his own and doing so well. Seems like yesterday that he caught his first "big" fish.

My hat goes off to Gerry Heels and John Whyte of the Barrie Bass Masters (as well as all the other volunteers) for organizing the event on Bass Lake. :worthy: The unselfishly dedicate their time for the benefit of the juniors. I also want to thank my son's boater Grant Wild who had to put up with my son for eight hours!!! :blahblah1::lol: LOL.

Bass_Lake_Tournament.jpg

Right on Motion :thumbsup_anim:

Congratulations to your son on his third place finish :clapping:B)

and thanks for sharing

Leechman

Thanks Jacques. When are you going to get your daughter into a tournament. Maybe a father/daughter tourny???

Thanks Jacques. When are you going to get your daughter into a tournament. Maybe a father/daughter tourny???

I'd love to do that but unfortunately I don't own a boat and the times I go out fishing is when I'm invited by my good friend and neighbor Paul.... Hard water season is not too far away and Melissa is really looking forward to it since her last outing she manage to get into a nice pike!!!

Jacques

I'd love to do that but unfortunately I don't own a boat and the times I go out fishing is when I'm invited by my good friend and neighbor Paul.... Hard water season is not too far away and Melissa is really looking forward to it since her last outing she manage to get into a nice pike!!!

Jacques

HARD WATER SEASON IS NOT ALMOST HERE TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK lol