first set of wheels!

purekgw

Congrats on the first set of wheels. This was mine

omni.jpg

The freedoms it brought to go fishing was awesome. But even with the back seats folded down it was still not the greatest of places for "sleeping". Enjoy the freedom having your own car brings but be prepared for the repair bills with all the k's you put on it going to your fishing holes.

my first car was an 81 vw rabbit GTI....man... if i told the some of the stories that involved that car, i'd get arrested

76 Honda Civic hatchback for me, same sentiment as in the above quote, but that little car sure got us into a lot of fishing spots.

Nice car, I was thinking of picking up a little Pontiac. But I'm about to go pick up my first vehicle. 99 chev blazer :) Can't wait to get it home!!! :D9403icn_20.jpeg

Check the intake manifold for water leaks, very common on the 4.3...

Also, the auto 4wd setup in the Jimmys can be a huge pain in the ass..

Sweet, my parents had a GTP - it was awesome.

My first car was a 78 Ford Mustang II. Nice car, too bad it caught on fire while I was driving it.

Congrats on the first set of wheels. This was mine

omni.jpg

The freedoms it brought to go fishing was awesome. But even with the back seats folded down it was still not the greatest of places for "sleeping". Enjoy the freedom having your own car brings but be prepared for the repair bills with all the k's you put on it going to your fishing holes.

Is that the GLH edition of the Dodge Omni?