New Brunswick Fishin'

Stern Rules

Here are some pics I took while in New Brunswick last month. It rained for 3 weeks before I got there and pretty much every day I was there. Did manage to get in some fishing when it wasn't raining. I headed out one day when it looked like it wouldn't and it started as soon as I got in the brook. Got soaked but managed to get 4 decent brookies. Didn't get an eel this year but a friend got a small one. No stripers either but the day after I went out with a friend my brother got one at the same spot but it was too small to keep. Minimum size is 68 cm. Fished for brookies the whole time except that one day off the wharf on the St. John River. All that rain really helped the creeks. They were really low last year. Every place I hit this time was great. :thumbsup_anim:

100_9262.JPG

100_9264.JPG

100_9292.JPG

100_9293.JPG

100_9298.JPG

100_9299.JPG

100_9305.JPG

100_9311.JPG

100_9389.JPG

100_9391.JPG

100_9395.JPG

100_9398.JPG

100_9399.JPG

100_9407.JPG

100_9466.JPG

100_9490.JPG

Edited by Stern Rules

I sure did hit the gold mine this year, when I could actually get out. Found a few more spots for next year. Would have put more scenery pics in if I could figure out how to put 'em on without shrinking them first. They should really up the max. upload size.

I sure did hit the gold mine this year, when I could actually get out. Found a few more spots for next year. Would have put more scenery pics in if I could figure out how to put 'em on without shrinking them first. They should really up the max. upload size.

For your pics.... get a photobucket account and when you upload the pics, you can select the size you want.... it's very easy and when posting a report, only copy the pics properties into it.... real simple and quick :)