Pleasure craft operator's card

gdelongchamp

It is important to note that when you have received your boating card, should you lose it and require a new one, you can only get a replacement card from the issuer of your card. If that person or organization is not able to supply you with a replacement card then you have to take the course again from an other issuer to get a new card.

my card started to fall apart, seems my wallet was too much for it and there was a round indent in it, but that's another story.

anyway, I sent for another card and for a couple bucks more they send two, so now I have 3 cards

I should be good for a while

I lost mine a couple of years ago, called the provider and they had no record of me!

Luckily I've found the card since then.

In my opinion there should be a registry of all card holders regardless of the provider.

Imagine losing your drivers license and having to take another drivers test to get a new one.. What a stupid system...

I lost mine a couple of years ago, called the provider and they had no record of me!

Luckily I've found the card since then.

In my opinion there should be a registry of all card holders regardless of the provider.

Imagine losing your drivers license and having to take another drivers test to get a new one.. What a stupid system...

Or, if you are any good on photoshop you can just make a new card. There is no registry, there is no standard format for the cards; thus, there is not way for a cop to tell if a card is legitamate. The boaters card is the worst piece of crap legislation that I have ever seen.