Salmon Derby

JDMITR

A very interesting story that goes further...I'm glad we could add to the experience for Zane on that day.

We were competing against them in the Tightline Shootout that was running on the same day. Because they chose to enter that fish in the Salmon Derby instead of the Tightline Shootout, we were able to take the big fish prize in the Tightline Shootout with our fish @ 33.7lbs. Vito Cirone, who organizes the Tightline Shootout named the big fish trophy in memory of Grandpa Patrick.

We realized the importance of the trophy to the Patrick family (which Zane would have won anyway!) and donated it to Zane for his great catch.

Tightline_08-01-2009_6.jpg

Congrats again to Zane, a future salmon pro!

Tony

Im confused..... so will he win $450 000 at the end of the derby and a boat if he is still big fish by tonight at 8 ????

hahaha Explain please

That would be insane for a kid that age !!! Good for him

I think the total $$ of all prizes for the derby is $450,000. What he WILL WIN is a boat, motor and trailer for sure. if at the end of the derby he still has the bigest fish, he then gets the truck worth $40,000 as well (in trust).

I SURE HOPE HE DOES WIN!!!!

I think the total $$ of all prizes for the derby is $450,000. What he WILL WIN is a boat, motor and trailer for sure. if at the end of the derby he still has the bigest fish, he then gets the truck worth $40,000 as well (in trust).

I SURE HOPE HE DOES WIN!!!!

So by "in trust" is he gettin the value of the truck in a trust fund ?

Man hahah I wish I was that young with all those toys haha