One man pontoon boat

splashhopper

I found one in my price range..

Almost free :P

I can tell by the pic that it isn't a high end unit, but the price is right and the guy says it doesn't leak. We'll see.. lol

I am planning on using it on local conservation type ponds/ lakes.

Any pro's and con's or concerns that I should be aware of before I drop the "big dough" ?

Thanks

Splashhopper

They are great. :D

Don't leave them fully inflated while out of the water as the sun's heat will build up the pressure in them.

If the pontoons are fabric covered don't drag the boat around or they will wear quickly (especially the threads).

Make sure they are dry before storing if fabric covered pontoons to avoid mildew and rot.

I usually take my pump and repair kit with me, just in case. ;)

Have fun!!!! :lol:

They are great. :D

Don't leave them fully inflated while out of the water as the sun's heat will build up the pressure in them.

If the pontoons are fabric covered don't drag the boat around or they will wear quickly (especially the threads).

Make sure they are dry before storing if fabric covered pontoons to avoid mildew and rot.

I usually take my pump and repair kit with me, just in case. ;)

Have fun!!!! :lol:

note to self... remember what drifter said... :rolleyes:

maybe you can talk to Ryan (The Urban Fisherman), he used to own one and he totally pimped it up, I remember he had a trolling motor/camera stand and more. In fact I just went to his personal page and I think his personal pic has his ride in it.