Howdee from across the pond!

Hey folks. It's been a long time since I said farewell to Toronto and my Ontario fishing adventures, but I thought I would check-in to see what's going on over there. Can anyone tell me what have I missed in the last year or so? :D

Any record Musky catches? Posts about OOS bass pics? GCD with his top off and a catfish or bass in his hands? SNAG with some bizarre fisherman's tale? CCMT and Bly catching more fish than you can dream of? Cool pics of Rich with WGSF Rock Bass? Stories of mysterious fish kills in Scugog? Carp bashing posts? to name a few likely topics......

I must apologise for not sending many fishing reports from England - unfortunately I haven't been fishing much due to work and travels. Hopefully I can rectify that soon before summer is over.

Enjoy the rest of the summer fishing :Gonefishing: and hopefully I get the time to keep coming back to OFC to keep up to date with what I'm missing out on! :(

Cheers

Hey folks. It's been a long time since I said farewell to Toronto and my Ontario fishing adventures, but I thought I would check-in to see what's going on over there. Can anyone tell me what have I missed in the last year or so? :D

Any record Musky catches? Posts about OOS bass pics? GCD with his top off and a catfish or bass in his hands? SNAG with some bizarre fisherman's tale? CCMT and Bly catching more fish than you can dream of? Cool pics of Rich with WGSF Rock Bass? Stories of mysterious fish kills in Scugog? Carp bashing posts? to name a few likely topics......

I must apologise for not sending many fishing reports from England - unfortunately I haven't been fishing much due to work and travels. Hopefully I can rectify that soon before summer is over.

Enjoy the rest of the summer fishing :Gonefishing: and hopefully I get the time to keep coming back to OFC to keep up to date with what I'm missing out on! :(

Cheers

That's us in a nutshell. Throw in a TILLER! here and a hockey fight there and that's about it. Thanks for thinking of us. :thumbsup_anim: