FLW Outdoors

Lunker777

Just finishing up my second issue of FLW Outdoors magazine... BASS EDITION ! hahah I made the mistake the first time of getting the walleye edition.... bad move ! I was like, where the heck is all the BASSIN stuff.

Its a great read I think, and I dont get into reading that often !

and for only $4...... I think its a steal !

Theres lots of good tips and articles in there.... if you haven't grabbed one yet.... I would suggest it !

:Gonefishing:

Our club is a member of the Canadian Bass Anglers Federation & we voted to affiliate with The Bass Federation FLW last winter & the magazine is part of our membership, ends up it was a sweet deal & now 6 boaters & 6 non boaters get to go fish Lake Champlain as Team Ontario & I'm 1 of the lucky ones that made the team this year, so if you like fishing Tourney's & want to learn from a bunch of good guys or be part of the guys teaching the new guys check out the CBAF web site for a club near you

Come Join & have some Fun Richard

Our club is a member of the Canadian Bass Anglers Federation & we voted to affiliate with The Bass Federation FLW last winter & the magazine is part of our membership, ends up it was a sweet deal & now 6 boaters & 6 non boaters get to go fish Lake Champlain as Team Ontario & I'm 1 of the lucky ones that made the team this year, so if you like fishing Tourney's & want to learn from a bunch of good guys or be part of the guys teaching the new guys check out the CBAF web site for a club near you

Come Join & have some Fun Richard

RIGHT ON !!!! Im going to check the site right now !