erie eye

jasonl

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2805...mp;id=672552135

My buddy came down last night for some canoe fishing for largies but with all that wind we decided to shore fish in a lil spot by my place for some rumours of pickeral. 20 mins in Andrew hooks into some dinner

caught on a five of diamonds 6lbs, 25"

I got a sheephead on a red devil but nothing else so after an hour we headed home to avoid the storm...

Hopefully when I get to nunavut I can get out to cast a few lines

Hey Jason sweet catch....where you going in Nunavuit...I spent 2 months in Pangnirtung last year building a hospital up there....take plenty of spoons and for sure extra line...nothing is cheap there...one jug of peach juice was 26 dollars and here its about 3...if your a smoker take'm...can of coke 3 bucks!!! we caught a bunch of arctic char there was pretty cool our cook at the hotel would cook'm all for us....drop me a line on where your headed...maybe I can help you out with some things...where we went it was a dry town but had bootleggers...60oz of rye 800 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! no we did not purchase were smart enough to bring a few of our own

Hey Jason sweet catch....where you going in Nunavuit...I spent 2 months in Pangnirtung last year building a hospital up there....take plenty of spoons and for sure extra line...nothing is cheap there...one jug of peach juice was 26 dollars and here its about 3...if your a smoker take'm...can of coke 3 bucks!!! we caught a bunch of arctic char there was pretty cool our cook at the hotel would cook'm all for us....drop me a line on where your headed...maybe I can help you out with some things...where we went it was a dry town but had bootleggers...60oz of rye 800 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!! no we did not purchase were smart enough to bring a few of our own

$800 holy crap I guess I best be quitting drinking.... I'm off to baker lake... Its also a dry town and you have to purchase thru the RCMP. I'm bringing up some Glen Fiddich but not enough to last 3 months...... I'm packing up my gear as I type, just got to stay as light as posible as I like to be able to carry everything myself, including my tools.....