Never say no to a fishing trip!!

I was on vacation for the last couple of weeks which I had planned on doing lots and lots of fishing! Much to my surprise, my wife had other plans for me :P

I manage to fish a little bit and catch a musky or two, which I have posted in previous posts. Anyway, vacations are expensive, (specially when everything around the house breaks on the first day and you have to replace stuff, like pool pump, air conditioning, anyway lots of fun). So by the end of my first week my budget was dry.. leaving credit as my only friend.. yippy! Then the phone rings, and a buddy of mine was offering me a spot on one of his Salmon charters in Lake Ontario for 2 days! AWESOME!

-sorry bud cant afford it, broke!

So sitting at home on vacation, NOT fishing.. I get the pictures from the trip... which made things worse...

here are couple pictures of the fish...

king4.jpg

WOW!

king3.jpg

king2.jpg

To make me extra happy about not fishing... he also includes this picture...

giantphil.jpg

never say no to fishing trips! :-) specially trips on big waters!

Nice Report Fil............Never EVER say No to an offer like that dude........the' Honey Do' list can wait--am sure your buddy would not charge you full charter tariff....it has not been a good weather Summer..hope i'm not making you feel bad..LOL

the darker Fish on the left looks to be about 25 pounds and a few ounces--that is 20 minutes of FUN!

Next time--just say YES--lol

Tight Lines All

ID1

Edited by icedude