play with under water camera

Terry

I have been trying to record underwater video

trial and error

well more error then trial

I have a recorder and it is a problem getting everything to work together

on this video you can see some fish, but I need to record in a higher quality, converting the file also seems to lower the quality I can't tell what the recorder is doing so if I push the wrong button it doesn't record today I missed most of the fish I could add a monitor but it's one more thing I would need on my boat and I am running out of room, I see the camera on it's monitor and it's picture is much better then what I get on the recorder, I will pkay some more

it was pretty windy so I was moving along at a pretty good clip and catching some weeds on the camera...

I was in 18 to 24 ft of water.. not very good but I am working on it..oh the end video is just so you can watch something till the song ends

it's hard to fish when you are playing with a camera

1661_image.jpg

here is just some more perch

you can see the schools of them coming through

Edited by Terry

it's a Marcum VS825C

and it is hard to fish while playing with it

but it sure is fun to see fish on the finder

lower the camera and tell they are sunfish

I can't believe how many sunfish and carp are in cooks bay

Hey Terry thanks for the Video nice to see that there is at least one other guy out there using his camera during the open water season. I just bought the MAV because I have used my camera so much. hopefully I can post some video as well. and I agree with you on many of the lakes I look at with the camera it is hard to believe you dont hit a carp with every cast.

yesh it is truly amasing what you can see with the camera

now that I almost have the recording figured out, I hope to have many more videos

and the MAV is very cool and some day I will likely have one of them

I wanted the MAV when they were first introduced but could not justify the price but I found a place selling all of their MarCum and Aqua Vu half off, and they had the MAV marked down from $2499.00 to $899 so I had to do it. here is a link for anyone looking for a good deal on underwater cameras Click here The MAV does not work with the Aqua Vu DVR so I will need to figure out a different way to record thought the RCA Video out jack how do you do it with your 825C?

wow that really is a good price

I have a video out rca jack on the Marcum VS825C, I bought a little DVR that records to memory cards a small 12 volt inverter and a small 12 volt battery, the kind they use for portable fish finders and it works not too bad, the only problem is I can't check to see if it is recording properly .I would need another monitor for that

RJ-1100PVR

945034216_small.jpg

Edited by Terry