Went to Humber Bay Park - No luck!

Indijones

I tried casting in the ponds in Humber Bay East Park and later in the West. I was there from 5 pm till 8 pm but didn't see the sign of a single fish :o There were a few people like me with the same luck. I tried with home made carp bait and then with live warm. Mission ended in failure. I'm just a novice and this was my 2nd venture as well as failure. I would appreciate it very much if anyone could tell me the location of the spots in Humber Bay where one can catch some fish. Ministry of Environment booklet says that one can catch most fish in that area :huh:

If you try Humber Bay Park EAST... Off the Boat Launch... I've had a buddy catch a nice sized PIKE outta there.

JPs1stPike2.jpg

JPs1stPike1.jpg

Weapon of choice at the time was the WHITE XRAP *AKA: GLASS GHOST*

rapala-x-rap-allcolors.jpg

I think he used the smallest size available for the GLASS GHOST pattern at the time....I myself, was bitten off by one... when that happened, I was using the largest size available.

**Welcome aboard by the way - I just noticed this was your 1st post!**

Edited by A2F

THANKS!

What about the place about 2 km east of Humber Bay Park where the Humber Bay river falls into the Ontario lake? There's a bridge for pedestrian over there (Humber Bay Arch bridge). Is that a good fishing spot?

**Welcome aboard by the way - I just noticed this was your 1st post!**

THANKS!

What about the place about 2 km east of Humber Bay Park where the Humber Bay river falls into the Ontario lake? There's a bridge for pedestrian over there (Humber Bay Arch bridge). Is that a good fishing spot?

I've never tried there before... but I know there's another boat launch (that's been discontinued for use) near there (Inside Humber Bay Park)... I see guys going after carp all the time. That's where I caught my 1st carp! LOL!

IMG_5297-1.jpg

IMG_5298-1.jpg

But the bridge you're talking about I've been meaning to try out. It looks pretty promising considering all the rivers dump into Lake O.