Nice little Sunday morning Muskie

The rain started to let up late this morning, so I grabbed my gear, put on the the wetskins and decided to head out on the river for a few hours....I was a little pessimistic at first due to spring like water levels on the river from all the rain and also the discoloration of the water....but that quickly changed after 45min... :D

Not the biggest I've ever caught, but it was nice just to hold her in my arms and then see her swim off again to grow bigger!!

IMG_0224.jpg

The Release............ :canadian:

IMG_0227.jpg

Roy, it's nice to be out and about again!!...it's been busy around the house and at work but I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel ;) .....I start vacation for 4 weeks starting August 14th and I'm going to make sure I make up for all the lost time!!

"Busy" isn't a bad thing. It makes you really appreciate any down time you can find. You have a great four weeks....when you deserve it, it's much easier to take.

I have one week left right now but it's one of those years where things are a little more difficult than normal. You have a great time during your holidays!

"Busy" isn't a bad thing. It makes you really appreciate any down time you can find. You have a great four weeks....when you deserve it, it's much easier to take.

I have one week left right now but it's one of those years where things are a little more difficult than normal. You have a great time during your holidays!

Thanks Bud!!....