Frogg Togg Raingear

tnt

I have a set of fogg toggs that I bought off of ebay and they are great. Paper thin litterally and 100% waterproof and surprisingly wind proof as well. They are breathable too which is another plus. I have had them for over a year and worn them many times. I spent about 12 nights pier fishing in June and July this year and wore them each time just to keep the dew from soaking me. Other guys were either freezing or clammy from wearing PVC rain gear. I was pretty comfortable given the conditions.

Their Road Toads fell apart the first time I wore it on my motorcycle, I wasn't impressed.

Not sure thats what thier meant for.

Lots of guys I know have them and swear by them. I like my Viking suit.Much heavier,but warm and dry.Just my pref.

I got a set' when I bought a minn kota motor as a promotional item. I've had them for 5 years and they are pretty well worn out but they are great. I am definately buying another pair next year. For the price they have served me well and I picked up a set for the wife last year. I got mine at cabelas for the wife.