evster

Guelph Lake Bass

I have been meaning to get out onto Guelph Lake for some time now. I have fished it for shore before and caught a couple little fish. I finally had a half day to fish somewhere close to home so decided to get out on Guelph Lake since the winds were nice. I found it to be a pretty big lake for only allowing electric trolling motors, I worked my way all the way down one shore and ended up taking about 40 minutes to get back to the launch since the wind had picked up. We lost a couple nice fish but managed to boat 3 bass, all of which weighed in right on 3 pounds.

3777903701_d02f1cab08.jpg

3778703884_c8af821329.jpg

3777908419_4d99cf8b9e.jpg

Nice bass evster. Guelph lake is a real gem as far as conservation area lakes go. There are some real nice pike and crappie in there as well.

Gorgeous color on those fish, man. I wish the bass we catch down hear looked like the ones you guys have. My PB smallmouth came from Wisconsin and had a similar coloration to that one. I really wish I had a pic of that fish.

Gorgeous color on those fish, man. I wish the bass we catch down hear looked like the ones you guys have. My PB smallmouth came from Wisconsin and had a similar coloration to that one. I really wish I had a pic of that fish.

I think thats a largemouth BB.

I think thats a largemouth BB.

No no Fish_finder.... look again, second pic is a smallie ;)

Leechman

Thanks guys!

how do you do that???

same smile every picture..

you must have been a mime in your other life! :lol:

When I was a kid I was smiling and got smacked really hard in the back of the head...now my face is frozen like that. :D

I'll try to change it up a bit for you next time. Hopefully i'll have another report with more facial expressions in a few days :thumbsup_anim: