Smallies in the afternoon and smallies after sunset

Cudz

It was such a beautiful day that my family and I decided to go out on the boat (we went out yeasteday as well). Between playing on the tube, swimming and actually riding the tube, I managed to get some fishing in. Caught 2 smalljaws this afternoon and a bunch of perch. Decent fish.

This evening I decided to go fishing from shore. After droping my flashlight and shattering it on some big rocks I had to depend on my cell phone for light for the rest of the evening. Luckily we had a bright low moon tonight. I hit up 4 spots tonight and went 5 for 9. I also had some decent blowups that completely missed the lure. I managed to take a pic of my best evening fish. Probably went 3+. Nice fish. I love this night fishing. Very exciting and intense.

Fish from this aft

summerday1.jpg

summerday2.jpg

Fish from this evening. I looked a bit stunned in this pic. It is totally dark. I also managed to cut off the fish's tail in the pic. Guess I should look at the pic before I let the fish go.

summerday3.jpg

i wish i had pictures to show but i went fishin today and caught a really cool lookin smallie that could barely fit the little cleo in its mouth :D, had a nice salmon on too..... weather was crap, ended up leavin' cause the rain was so cold...