Wax based scents ??

Alumacraft

Has anyone tried the wax based scents ? I was thinking of giving them a try. I've beening catching alot of smallies on jerkbaits on Erie and the Upper Niagara but still getting lots of follows that will not commit. I was hoping that by adding the scent might get a few more in the boat. I was interested in the wax based scent as I would think it would not wash off after one or two casts.

I found this one http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpage-BWPS.html

Anyone ever try this one or if you've tried any other brand I would like too here any comments good or bad.

Thanks Rob

I do like scent-infused soft plastic...but have tried various spray-on or squeeze-bottle scents over the years, and never found that they're worth the time, hassle or expense. I have never tried the wax kind, but I have to wonder...considering wax is not water-soluable, how is the scent being dispersed?

Take a tiny piece of fresh worm and put it on the hook ... scent does matter .. and if you're not in a tournament (where it may not be permitted) .. just adding a little 'meat' can make all the difference .... if scent is the differentiator...

It sure does when we are fishing for specks ... like 100% difference ...