Perrault lake info

jblack

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice or info on fishing Perrault Lake and Cedar Lake. We will be visiting the lake from Sept 5-9th. Any Info would be greatly appreciated. Also we will be in the area 1-2 days prior to our scheduled trip. Any suggestions on nearby lakes to fish? We will be bringing our own boat (Lund Pro-V 1775 )

Thanks in advance

just saw your thread and your still a while from going so thought i'd respond. those are both along with spadinia and turtle great lakes to fish. weather your staying at rainbow, rockyshores, or montock they all all good lodges. theres enough fishing to hire a guide for a day though he'll probably fish perrault you need to boat to cedar for muskie. start at the transition between the two lakes (just past the burned bridge) and fish into the first two coves on your right. i'd refer you to rockyshore but you may already be booked. good smallmouth in perrault also. if i was single i'd sell everything and buy one of those cabins on perrault and never stress another day in my life

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info we are going to rainbow point. Wish I had thought to look for this site first before booking. The owners of Rainbow Point have however been great so far. Have purchased a lake map as a starting point. I appreciate the info on the musky. How was the walleye and smallmouth? Any starting points that worked well for you? Did you perch fish at all? Again thanks for responding. I have had 62 people look but only one response. Any additional info would be great. Also how is the trip between the 2 lakes (1775 lund with a 75 hp honda ) Any depth problems in that channel. Thanks