Boat

hoops12

Hello,

Well, i finally got the OK to spend a few bucs on a boat (roughly $4000), but here's the catch. The wife wants a boat that she can suntan on and be able to do some water sports, me on the other hand, I want it for fishing and fishing only. Any suggestions on what kinda boat would meet both our needs? Also is there any other place to look besides Autotrader, Kijiji, and Ebay?

Thanks for your help

Hello,

Well, i finally got the OK to spend a few bucs on a boat (roughly $4000), but here's the catch. The wife wants a boat that she can suntan on and be able to do some water sports, me on the other hand, I want it for fishing and fishing only. Any suggestions on what kinda boat would meet both our needs? Also is there any other place to look besides Autotrader, Kijiji, and Ebay?

Thanks for your help

when she's happy, you're happy

You can get a 1990 or so 17', 60-75 Fish & Ski type of aluminum boat for that price, buddy just picked up a

1991 Sylvan 17' Snapper of some kind w 91 75hp Mariner for 3500.00...Console , Depth Finder, Livewell, Swivel base seats..stereo, trailer and safety equip.

Planes out @ 37 mph pull a tube around no problem and can easily have a sunbather on the front deck.

Look around and go for a ride to marinas and boat repair shops.. even around the block...

STEALS ARE NEVER ADVERTISED!!!

Have fun shopping!!

RFS

:canadian: