WFN contest closes Midnight July 31st! (Friday)

Rattletrap2

Folks,

I have had lot's and lot's of votes and support from some great people here, but it is down to the last couple of days and I need everyone to vote each day.

There are only a small number of votes keeping me in the top 10, and I have to stay there till the contest closes for a chance!

Thanks in advance everyone!

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=360

Brian (Rattletrap2)

I'm still puttin in 3 a day from me...parents are not "internet" smart yet lool.

God luck man, I did the math before, if everybody could pitch in 1 vote you could win...now if they did it twice you would sweet the competion.

Good luck mate, what's the prize?

3 votes from 3 different email addy's.

Good luck!

---

EDIT - Boy, a little shameless cheescake and beefcake there on that site. Seems to work for some people. :(

I'm going to toss in some more votes if I can, but it's a pretty steep drop from the top 3 to #4.

Edited by Jocko

Thanks again everyone!

Some real nice comments on my contest page from some people I have a lot of respect for around here! I really appreciate that as well.

Jocko, I feel the same way about the way some people are going after votes, but hey, to each his/her own! My girls have done a wonderful thing in trying to get me in to this contest.

ONE MORE DAY!!!! We have to keep it going strong until midnight tomorrow!

http://www.wfn.tv/adopt/view.php?entry=360

Thanks Guys! You have all been great!

I know we all have enough to do these days without trying to keep up on voting, but your efforts to do so are surely appreciated.

I could have spread the word a little better, and I know my kids and Wife have done a lot to get this out, but I really only asked for support from the folks on this board. You all are like family anyways! LOL

Even as it is, I hate to keep pestering with posts on here, but one last day!.

If I was fortunate enough to win, of course there would be a full report on here of the trip!!

Thanks again!!!

No Jocko,

You read it right. He had over 12,000 votes!

I wonder what happened??? Voter fraud!? :D

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :P

---

OK, I just registered another 5 votes your way.

Edited by Jocko

From the WFN Site:

As per the Rules and Regulations, WFN continues to review all votes to ensure they are legitimate. Only 1 online vote per email address per 24 hour period will be permitted. If it is discovered that a voter voted more than the permissible number of times or if there is reason to believe that the voting under this contest has otherwise been technically manipulated (as determined by WFN in its sole discretion), all of the votes by such voter will be void and the entry for which such voter has voted may be disqualified from the contest without notice. All decisions of WFN in regards to the foregoing shall be binding and final.

With that big an "adjustment" having been made, maybe Frank might disappear from the contest altogether! ;)