My Grand River walleye Bonanza

CoolB

It took a few years but my father and I have finally figured out a a strategy for the Grand River. Last last few years we have been catching limits or close to each time we head out. We went out again yesterday sticking to the same method as always and got rewarded with some mighty fine fish. I'm not going to give away my method or spots but I will say this, 1 lure (different color patterns) and trolling the same spots within a 10 minute boat ride of the launch.

P7280299a.JPG

P7280305a.JPG

P7280306a.JPG

What no pics in the boat??? C'mon been fishing the Grand for years from Fergus to Dunnville would love to see the shots...LOL...sweet fish...I'm salivating thing of them battered with a side of brown beans with maple syrup and baked potato!!!!

Nice shootin, Aaron. Nice to see you around here.

DouGy oh my god buddy, I haven't spoken to you in years. I hope all is well friend.

Things have changed a bit since I saw you last.

I'm a daddy now. If you thought those other pictures were a nice catch..........This one is the best of my life.

Camcorder_111a.jpg

Congratulations on being a Dad Aaron!

Some nice walleye and good to see you around here again!

Do you hear from KroNiK at all these days?

I still talk to kronik all the time. He's gone through a lot of changes in his life recently and is very busy with work. He hasn't had much time for fishing the last few years.