Need some help

xrap

Me and my dad are planning on going on a fishing trip for this long weekend. Were coming from Hamilton and looking for a 6-7 hour drive at max. Were interested in catching walleye bass and pike and renting a boat. Can anyone recommend any good lodges or resorts they have been successful with in the past?

Thanks

rayscamps is in biscotasing, or about 10 minutes from santas place. its about 10 hours from hamilton.

take a look at tamarvacations.com

friend said he had a good time at muskiebayresorts

many places around the kawarthas that dont require driving too far

good luck

Not that it really matters but Bisco is 7 hours tops from Hamilton.

There's lots of places closer than Bisco, but how many are on a 26km lake that has but one camp, with walleye fishing that's comparable to a fly in?

Also Ray's camp is not on Biscotasing lake. They pick you up in a water taxi, take you to the very end of the lake and your stuff is hauled over to Ramsey lake with a tractor. From there it's a boat ride to the camp.

It's as remote as you can get within that driving range.

I've been to Ramsey a bunch of times. Never stayed at Ray's camp, always camped. There's a rough boat launch in Cat Bay at the north end of the lake. Good for light aluminum boats only..

my bad paddler. saw sue st marie on the website, didnt realize ramsey is just an hour north of sudbury.

posting amended. sound like a real interesting lake, and quite reasonable too. i like the make your own food with their food idea...