new role for me

HTHM

Well, tonight my oldest daughter came home with a new piece of jewlery on her left hand...........an engagement ring! The man she is going to marry has already passed muster, and he was the type to ask me first, which is a good thing.

She asked me to do her wedding bouquet, that made me cry even more. It is hard to give up your first born daughter, but he makes her happy and that is what counts.

She asked me to do her wedding bouquet, that made me cry even more.

Just going by your "nick" on this board, I'd say you could make her up a nice arrangement with wood shavings, carpenter's glue and spray paint. :P

Congratulations on one of the milestones in life. If he's a good guy and he makes her happy you couldn't wish for more.

Just going by your "nick" on this board, I'd say you could make her up a nice arrangement with wood shavings, carpenter's glue and spray paint. :P

Congratulations on one of the milestones in life. If he's a good guy and he makes her happy you couldn't wish for more.

Well, before I became a carpenter I dabbled in the flower industry. When I was married, my wife carried one of my designs.

**Did you offer 'him' the $100 and a ladder? Congratulations**

No, but I am planning on getting him a shotgun.